September ’15 Release
iOS 9 is ready and so are we! New OS support plus a whole lot more…
Same-day support. Always.
Headlining this release is iOS 9 and the same-day readiness for our cross-platform APIs. This means you can immediately begin building for the new OS. This release also allows Appcelerator apps to include and communicate with watchOS 2 apps. Get rolling with:
Get early access. Help shape the future.
Labs is home to beta, alpha and pre-alpha software. It provides hands-on access to emerging Appcelerator and partner-built capabilities and serves as a testbed for new concepts as they evolve into full product offerings.
Jump in now or explore the debut set of Labs projects below.
App Designer (beta)
Drag-and-drop your next app masterpiece.
Visually design and develop apps for iOS, Android, and Windows—all from a single canvas in Appcelerator Studio.
- Way beyond just design or prototype, the WYSIWYG palette generates best practice, production-quality code.
- Simultaneous, bi-directional updates allow you to seamlessly move between design and code.
- Purpose-built for cross-platform, you can see UI changes across OSs and devices.
App Preview (beta)
Beta app distributions, simplified.
Fast and painless iOS and Android beta distributions to easily share your app with testers and stakeholders.
- Automated device registration and profile provisioning.
- No-fuss app installation in less than a minute.
- Speeds the app lifecycle for both devs and testers.
Analytics: Custom Queries (beta)
Slice your data, your way for powerful app insights.
New query building engine provides deep, flexible interrogation of analytics events to get the precise usage and user behavior data that’s meaningful for your apps.
- Create and schedule notifications based on query output.
- API endpoint for each query so other systems can consume the data on-demand.
- Compare query results, export as CSV, and set queries access privileges.