DENSO NaviBridge Module integrates with in-dash navi systems
Integrate with DENSO NaviBridge in-dash navigation module by March 31, 2013 and win a Kenwood Navigation-Entertainment touch Panel
Integrate your app with the DENSO NaviBridge module and win a Kenwood Navigation-Entertainment deviceAppcelerator’s mission is to enable developers to deliver transformative mobile experiences across all major platforms. To help support this mission we are launching an incentive program in conjunction with DENSO Group for developers to integrate with their NaviBridge module. NaviBridge integration enables developers to improve safe driving for their mobile users by allowing them to push navigation pins to their in-dash display instead of inhibiting their driving while using their mobile device. The module includes:
- SetPointOfInterest in the in-dash navigation system
- Set Multiple POI (Your application can send up to 5 POIs to NaviBridge at once*)
- Seamless set POI and callback to the calling application
Example IntegrationsBelow you’ll find some cool integrations with the NaviBridge module. Example Yelp App Find Yelp points of interest on a map and send them to your NaviBridge. Github repo. WhereTo App Allows you to search for a location by Google, Bing or Yelp and mark a search on a map. You can then send the location directly to NaviBridge. Github repo. Photo Perspectives Take and vote on photo perspectives from the same location and send those locations directly to NaviBridge. Github repo.
Great! How do I get started?
- Download and install the DENSO NaviBridge module from the Marketplace
- Register with DENSO Group – Once the NaviBridge Module is installed register for your developer key
- Take a look at the sample code on integrating with your application
- Ship your product and enter the contest by submitting your entry here to be eligible for the prize