Yesterday we released Titanium 5.2.0.GA with over 30 new features. We have also published a series of walkthroughs in the weeks following the release:
- Launch Files, iPad Pro, Slide Over and Split View, Feb 25
- Live Photos, Feb 29
- Google Maps StreetView Panorama, March 1
- Android Activity & Shared Element Transitions, March 3
- Wrap-up of new features for iOS, March 10
- Wrap-up of new features for Android, March 14
We did so using the new Titanium 5.2.0 Sample App which is now available:
Running the Sample
Don’t wait for me and download and build the app.
Via Appcelerator Studio
- Import it via Dashboard if available.
- Or import it via File > Import… > Git > Git Repository as New Project with URI:
- Select a Simulator or Device to build to via Run > Run As.
- Clone the repository:
git clone https://github.com/appcelerator-developer-relations/appc-sample-ti500
- To run it with
appc runfirst import it to the platform:
appc new --import --no-services
- Build to Simulator or Device:
[appc run | ti build] -p ios [-T device]
– Code Strong 🚀