We’re pleased to announce the general availability release of 3.2.3, a minor update to our 3.2.2 version of the Titanium SDK and Titanium Studio. Version 3.2.3 has a number of high-priority fixes.
Highlighted below are some of the most important changes:
- ActionBar supports subtitle
- Map: View APIs
- Map: Region Objects
- Map: Image Capture APIs
- Animation fixes
- Low Memory Warning Event
- ScrollView Deceleration Rate
- ScrollView Scroll Event
- Map updates
- Support linked folders in workspace
- Add support to create and use keystores with different keystore and key passwords
- Support Android keystores with different signature algorithms
- Removed Android SDK 2.3.3 requirement when running a Mobile Web App on the Android emulator
- Display ACS OAuth keys and secrets in the tiapp.xml GUI overview tab
- Support Alloy data binding attributes in content assist
Please read our release notes for a full list of fixes and improvements.
Downloading Titanium 3.2.3
For new users, download Titanium 3.2.3 by clicking here.
For existing Titanium & Appcelerator Studio users, you will be prompted to update automatically on the next restart. You can also manually check for updates by selecting the “Check for Titanium SDK Updates” or “Check for Appcelerator Updates” from the “Help” menu within Studio.