We’re pleased to announce the beta version of 3.2.3, a minor update to our 3.2.2 version of the Titanium SDK and Titanium Studio. Version 3.2.3 has a number of other high-priority fixes. Today, we’re asking you to help test out the release and provide feedback before it becomes generally available.
This is a pre-production release, and as such may contain regressions or other issues. Beta software may contain blockers and other regressions. Please do not use it in production, and keep backups of all important projects and data.
If you find an issue, please report it in JIRA with a reproducible test case. We ask you provide feedback by Tuesday, 4/22.
How to Update
These are links to continuous integration builds. To install them, choose “Help Menu > Install Specific Titanium SDK…” from inside Titanium Studio.
To update Studio, please visit http://preview.appcelerator.com and follow the instructions to update to the Beta stream, or to download a new install.
Note: You may need to use ‘sudo’ before these terminal commands on OSX and Linux
npm install -g firstname.lastname@example.org
To revert back to stable versions:
npm remove -g titanium npm install -g titanium
Updates in Titanium 3.2.3
- Android – Vertical shift results in non-parity type layout
- Android: Animation is not interpolated correctly from an in-progress animation
- Android: Content inside of an animating container does not behave as expected
- Android: Animating a child view in vertical layout no longer works correctly
- Android: Maps v2 crashes inside a tab
- Map updates (compass, zoomLevel, bearing/tilt/zoom, image capture)
- ActionBar subtitles
- iOS: Tableview’s search filter does not render results correctly in a Popover
- iOS: Cannot upload a photo blob to ACS
- iOS: Window: backgroundGradient on window hides the text
- iOS: Editable ListView with RefreshControl + tintColor crashes swipe-delete event.
- Low Memory Warning Event
- ScrollView Deceleration Rate/Scroll Event
- Support linked folders in workspace
- Add support to create and use keystores with different keystore and key passwords
- Support Android keystores with different signature algorithms
- Support Alloy data binding attributes in content assist
Full list here.