0 Flares 0 Flares ×Titanium Studio, version 2.1.2, is a small patch release with approximately 40 updates as we gear up for our next major version coming up soon.
Studio 2.1.2 highlights
- We now install Android SDK Tools 20.0.3 by default.
- OS X Mountain Lion (10.8) is officially supported.
- We addressed issues with users downloading Android SDKs on Linux.
- As well, we fixed some cases where the SDK preference was not persisted.
- Some users reported issues with editor space preferences not saving. This has been addressed.
- Two issues with Git history not showing and renaming projects tracked by Git have been fixed.