0 Flares 0 Flares ×Titanium Studio 2.1.0 is the first release in several focusing on UI simplicity, ease of use, and speed.
New simplified perspectiveOn starting up Titanium Studio, you’ll notice a new “Configure” page with several options, the most prominent of which is the “Titanium Studio UI” radio. Switching to “simple” removes a significant amount of clutter from the UI, and is the default option for new users. If you wish to switch back and forth, either return to the dashboard, or choose a new perspective from the area at the upper-right of the screen.
- You can now install Titanium Modules from the help menu much like you can SDKs.
- Speaking of SDKs, there is now the option to download both the current and previously-released SDK versions.
- You can now add new platforms to existing projects.
- When working with Mobile Web, go to Run Configurations… and you can auto-search for other installed browsers.
- Fixed a bug with slow typing in large files where word wrap was enabled.
- We’ve re-enabled support for the “dropins” folder.
- Tweaks/Fixes to the Find bar, project and packaging wizards.
- Upgrades to the console view for Android logging.