Titanium Studio 1.0.4 includes several notable improvements to your Titanium development experience, including:
- Faster loading, with less memory usage and less processor usage
- Less indexing of projects
- An improved content assist typing experience with better ordering of proposals
- Introductory CoffeeScript support
- Formatting improvements, in particular the ability to control spaces
- "New From Template" now allows users to create untitled files
- Updates to JSLint validation
- Support for specifying proxy information in the startup splash screen for users behind authenticated proxies
Titanium Studio 1.0.4 is compatible with Mac OS X Lion, along with previously supported releases of iOS, Linux (32 and 64 bit) and Windows.
The release, which syncs the code bases of Titanium Studio and Aptana Studio, also includes 200+ enhancements and bug fixes. For more information, please review the the Titanium Studio 1.0.4 Release Notes.
Upgrade notices will appear when you log into Titanium Studio. Appcelerator recommends that everyone update to this latest release.