Titanium Studio 1.0 Release Candidate 1 is now available, providing new functionality, enhancements and bug fixes across iOS and Android. Download and install the release candidate to test drive the following new capabilities:
- Code completion for Titanium Mobile SDK methods
- Run, Deploy and Package Titanium Mobile and Titanium Desktop Applications
- Deployment Wizard – Support for one-shot as well as keep-synchronized setups. Multiple protocols including FTP, SFTP, FTPS and Capistrano. Ability to automatically publish your Ruby on Rails applications to hosting services such as Heroku and Engine Yard.
- Git Integration – Easily put your projects under git source code control. Collaborate with team members thru merge, pull and push actions to remote repositories such those hosted on Github. Facilitates git-based deployments. Optional plugins for SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Perforce and others.
- Built-in Terminal – Quickly access a command line terminal for execution of operating system commands and language utilities such as gem, rake, etc.
- IDE Customization – Setup your development environment exactly the way you want it by extending the core capabilities through scripting of custom commands. Studio ships with hundreds of commands. Convert existing TextMate bundles to use inside Titanium Studio.
- TextMate Themes – Make your editor look the way you want it to. Titanium Studio can import and use pre-existing TextMate themes.
- Code Validation – Run JSLint, HTML Tidy and W3C validators against your code to easily spot errors.
You can download the Titanium Studio 1.0 Release Candidate 1 over at the preview site.