We try to be as responsive as possible to our developer needs as well as changes in the mobile landscape.
The reason for the timing of 1.6.2 is we’ve noticed that Apple has added a more stringent check in their App Store acceptance process, and we’ve taken action to make sure your Titanium Mobile App will pass that check.
- Push Notifications no longer causing App Store rejections.
- The spinner should be properly invoked when loading for remote streaming.
- Added support for Custom Fonts
- Custom Attributes on Pickers
- Touch and Click event fixes
- Facebook updates
Please review the complete Release Notes for Titanium Mobile 1.6.2.
In addition you can review the details in our Platform Engineering JIRA view of R1.6.2 Defects.
The Appcelerator Team