0 Flares 0 Flares ×We’ve pushed 1.6.1 as an update to our 1.6.0 release. It’s available for immediate download through Titanium Developer. The Release Notes contain detailed information on the changes.
- iOS: Support for XCode4 which includes supporting iOS 4.3
- iOS: Fixes for Facebook authorization on 3.1.x and Safari-disabled devices
- Android: UTF8 encoding when compiling JS
- Android: Correct issues with Activity Proxies and lightweight windows
- Android: Support for flags on Intents
How Do I Get Titanium Mobile 1.6.1?
- If you don’t already have Titanium Developer installed. Download, install, and launch the Titanium Developer application (Release 1.2.2)
- Upgrade to the new 1.6.1 Mobile SDK from within the Titanium Developer Application
The Appcelerator Team