- Training: We will offer a range of web-based and in-person training options to help you acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the certification exam.
- In-class certification exam and sample app: A passing grade on the written exam will qualify you to submit an application to demonstrate your proficiency.
- “Test” out exam: Although training is recommended to gain the breadth of knowledge required to achieve certification, an out-of-classroom exam will be available in March.
- Improve your Titanium development skills
- Differentiate yourself and your business
- Gain recognition for technical competency
- Build credibility with clients and employers
“Building Native Mobile Apps with Titanium” February 24-25, 2011 Santa Clara, California Training exam is free for attendees of this first class (normally $300) More in-person training dates in more cities will be posted over the next few weeks. Appcelerator Evangelist extraordinaire, Kevin Whinnery, will teach this brand-new 2-day class. Through a highly-interactive mix of lectures and hands-on labs, Kevin will provide in-depth instruction and examples across mobile user interface design, working with local and remote data, integrating with Facebook and other social APIs and much more. You’ll learn key Titanium APIs and understand the end-to-end process of developing a Titanium mobile application. Read the full syllabus here.