MOUNTAIN VIEW, CALIF. – May 10, 2012 – Appcelerator® announced it has been honored with a trio of new industry awards for its impact and innovations as the leading mobile platform company. Appcelerator’s integrated mobile platform, Titanium™, is used by more than 1.6 million web developers to build native, hybrid and HTML5 mobile apps. Appcelerator’s flagship offering has received new recognition from the following:
- MobileTrax’s Mobility Award in the “Mobile Software: Application Development (Consumer)” category
- CTIA Emerging Technology Awards: Enterprise & Vertical Market Solution
- 2012 Red Herring 100 Americas Finalist Recognition
“We’re very honored to be recognized by a number of highly regarded industry experts as well as to receive the support from the community who voted for us,” commented Jeff Haynie, co-founder and CEO of Appcelerator. “This valued recognition fuels Appcelerator to stay at the forefront of innovation so we can enable our customers and developer community to benefit from our mobile development platform.”
Appcelerator Titanium Mobile Platform – Open, Extensible
From its origins, Appcelerator has taken an open and extensible approach that enables both enterprises and developers to quickly and easily create rich, cloud-connected mobile apps for any device and any platform.
Titanium’s new honors include:
- MobileTrax Mobility Award in Mobile Software Application Development: The Mobility Awards represent and honor the products and services that have made or will make the greatest impact on the mobile industry. Appcelerator Titanium was selected as a winner in the “Mobile Software: Application Development (Consumer)” category. Winners were selected by 37 industry-leading press and analysts who cover the mobile and wireless market. The Mobility Awards recognize the best mobile computing and wireless data communications products and services introduced to the market during the past year.
- CTIA E-Tech: Appcelerator’s flagship mobile platform was one of 3 companies honored with an award in the Enterprise & Vertical Market Solution: General Business category. Products were judged on innovation, functionality, technological importance/impact, implementation and overall “wow” factor. This year’s winners were announced at CTIA WIRELESS in New Orleans.
- Red Herring 100 Americas Finalist: Appcelerator was named to Red Herring’s Top 100 Americas finalist list for 2012. The award highlights exciting startups from the Americas. Hundreds of companies are reviewed in a rigorous 3-step process that looks at several aspects of the company (financials, CAGR, innovation, customers, IP, etc.).
This latest string of industry awards comes on the heels of Appcelerator’s Titanium Mobile Platform winning the prestigious Edison Award for Innovation, which has become one of the highest accolades a company can receive in the name of innovation and business.
To learn more about Appcelerator and its award-winning mobile cloud products, visit: www.appcelerator.com.
Appcelerator’s Titanium is the leading mobile platform of choice for thousands of companies seizing the mobile opportunity. With more than 40,000 applications deployed on 50 million devices, Appcelerator’s award-winning Titanium Platform leverages over 5,000 mobile device and operating system APIs to create native iOS and Android apps, and HTML5 mobile web apps. Customers who standardize on the Titanium Platform get to market 70% faster and can quickly optimize business results with analytics-driven insights into user behavior and app performance. Open and fully extensible, Titanium makes it easy to integrate data, content and services from a variety of sources into mobile applications to leverage best-of-breed capabilities. Appcelerator Cloud Services (ACS) provides instant social, location, communication and content features for user-centric mobility. Appcelerator’s worldwide ecosystem includes 300,000 mobile developers and hundreds of ISVs and integration partners. Please visit http://www.appcelerator.com.
Appcelerator is a registered trademark of Appcelerator Inc. Appcelerator Titanium is a trademark of Appcelerator Inc. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.