Why do you need a mobile engagement platform?
Today companies must offer great apps that run on a range of devices, and connect to an exploding set of backend data. Appcelerator solves for this new mobile reality: quickly delivering native cross-platform apps, mobilizing any data source, and driving success with real-time mobile analytics.
Leading enterprises need more than a jury-rigged collection of point tools to lead in the mobile age. The Appcelerator Platform is:
Built for Mobile
Maximize your mobile investment
The Platform’s entire suite of capabilities can be applied to any app—regardless of whether it was built on the Appcelerator Platform or directly via native SDK. And with prebuilt extensions to the leading EMM vendors, the Appcelerator Platform helps to make the most of your mobile investments.
Flexible cloud deployment models
Whether you prefer a multi-tenant public cloud, a dedicated virtual private cloud (VPC)
or an on-premises private cloud, the choice is yours.
The Appcelerator Platform provides six layers of enterprise mobile security:
- Authentication and authorization: oAuth, LDAP, Active Directory
- Encryption for data in motion: SSL, in-app VPN, IPsec
- Encryption for data at rest (client): native encryption and encrypted SQLite
- Encryption for data at rest (server): AES-256.
- App code security: native source file encryption
- Security for app distribution and management, including prebuilt integrations to leading MDM/MAM vendors
Services to mobilize success
Want to be sure your mobile app strategy is built to last? Our Customer Success packages will help get you there.
These hours will provide continued touch points with a Solutions Architect for up to 3 hours per week for 3 consecutive months.
This package provides continued touch points with a Solutions Architect for 6 hours per week for 3 consecutive months.