Become an Appcelerati
Powering the future of mobile isn’t easy. But it sure is fun.
We are infected with great ideas and readily execute them.
We are trailblazers, working with brilliant people.
We see opportunities to improve the world around us.
We are leaders of the mobile generation.
We solve important technology problems.
From Humble Beginnings to Huge Growth
As mobile has grown from a device category to an industry to an ecosystem, Appcelerator has remained at the leading edge of the technology that powers it. We’ve seen growth and momentum in the size and scope of our technology, our community and our team – and we’re just getting started.
Crazy about mobile
DO WORK THAT MATTERS. Apps powered by Appcelerator are solving problems for developers, businesses and consumers in every corner of the world.
A comprehensive enterprise solution
Tried, tested and improved by a massive global community of developers, our technology is ushering in the mobile revolution for Fortune 500/Global 2000 companies across industries.
Taking Care of the Whole You
At Appcelerator, “work-life balance” isn’t a buzzword. We see your happiness and fulfillment as paramount to our success, and we’re here to make it happen. From an open vacation policy to happy hours and team off-sites and weekly catered lunches, we’ve got you covered.
Our benefits include…
- Full medical and dental benefits
- 401K and retirement options
- Stock options
- Game areas (video games and foosball)
- 4-legged friend zone
- Tuition reimbursement
- Unlimited vacations
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Access to company financial advisor
This is just the beginning
Appcelerator was named the most visionary company in the 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Application Development Platforms. As our growth and momentum continue to build, we promise to hold continuous innovation and vision at the heart of our work. Come join the revolution.
- 1Study up on the company and the space.
- 2Research our core values, our website, our blog, our technology, our market, etc. For technical hires, it will be expected that you have trialed our product(s) before hand.
- 3Be prepared to speak about: your passion for mobile and technology, your interest in new technologies/early adopter, your high degree of initiative, your comfort for ambiguity, your optimism that solutions can be found for even the most difficult problems, your action bias, your ability to work collaboratively on a team but also be a self-starter.
- 4We are looking for people who are not just great for Appcelerator now, but in the future.
- 5We want people who have a variety of strengths and passions. We seek general athletes who are critical thinkers and problem solvers – many of our challenges have no roadmap or specific set of known solutions.
- 6We care more about how you apply critical thinking to a problem, than whether you come up with the right or wrong answer to the problem.