Have you logged into the Axway Appcelerator Dashboard today? It looks a little different this week with a brand-new landing page and a few other things to note. Please read on and then log on and see for yourself!
New Landing Page
When you log onto the platform, your first page will be the AMPLIFY Home page:
Don’t worry, you can still get to your familiar dashboard by selecting the Dashboard Go button. However, now, you will have a central location for all Axway AMPLIFY services, including things you know:
- App Builder – which includes all the functionality of the Axway Appcelerator Mobile Solution with tried-and-true tools for creating cross-platform apps. From here, you can access the quick start guides to download Axway Appcelerator Studio or the CLI
- Dashboard – once you click this, you’ll be back in familiar territory and can monitor your apps in real-time
- Mobile Backend Services – access and work with pre-built services like push notifications, noSQL db, geo-location and more
- API Builder – provides a quick start guide to get up and running with your local API Builder tools
As well as some new things that you might not know:
- API Central Service – request access to try cloud native full-lifecycle API management and governance
- API Manager – sign up for a trial to create, govern, and manage rich APIs
- Business Event Service – request early access to provide automation for Service Delivery Teams
- Search Service – request early access to our next-generation search service designed to capture and store data at scale
Other Things You May Notice
The trial period for testing out the Axway Appcelerator Mobile Solution has been extended from 45 to 60 days. More time to try everything out before picking the plan that is right for you!
If you go to your bookmark of platform.appcelerator.com, it will redirect to platform.axway.com.
When the platform sends you an email, it will be from firstname.lastname@example.org
And, last but not least, a few of our icons have changed. You’ll get used to them.
For more details, please check out the Release Notes.