9 Flares 9 Flares ×Update: We released Titanium Mobile SDK GA Revision 2 earlier today as the initial 2.0.1 GA release was missing the Appcelerator Cloud Services modules (Titanium.Cloud and Titanium.CloudPush). Please install this version to receive the ACS modules if you installed the initial GA release. Brace yourselves, Titanium fans. The latest helping of Titanium goodness, is now available hot off the update servers. Titanium Mobile SDK 2.0.1 is now available. We’ve been working on this feature release for last few months and I’m sure that you’ll find this release as exciting as I do. Titanium Mobile SDK 2.0.1 builds on the strengths of Release 1.8, adding numerous new features, improving parity across different platforms and addressing over 700 issues. This release takes the Titanium platform to the next level but I will let you be the judge. Highlights of the SDK 2.0.1 feature set include:
- Integration with Appcelerator Cloud Services (formerly CocoaFish) to cloud-enable Titanium applications.
- Mobile Web (formerly HTML5 platform) release candidate.
- New Titanium Documentation Site with much improved documentation and examples
- Composite layouts to address UI parity issues across different platforms. A migration guide is available to help you migrate your applications.
- Well-defined module API for module developers.
- More flexible geolocation functionality.
- Xcode 4.3 and iOS 5.1 support.
- Android V8 – Better memory management
- Android r19 toolset support